2nd Regular Session of the 56th Oklahoma Legislature
Senate Floor Agenda
Thursday, March 15, 2018
SESSION CONVENES AT 9:30 A.M.
Pastor Joe Wilkerson, Crossties Cowboy Church, Kansas, Senator Shaw
NURSE OF THE DAY
Sheri Wainscott, PhD, RN, Yukon, Senator Brooks
1. SB1174 By David of the Senate and Mulready of the House
Labor; limiting authority for certain licenses; waiver license fees; codification. Effective date.
SB1174 (3-14-18) (David) FS FA1.doc
2. SB1546 By David of the Senate and Moore of the House
Insurance; creating the Oklahoma Right to Shop Act; developing certain health plans. Effective date.
3. SB1547 By David of the Senate and Wallace of the House
Appraisals; modifying required training for accreditation; modifying funding procedures. Effective date.
SB1547 INT FI.pdf
4. SJR65 By Fields of the Senate and Wright of the House
Constitutional amendment; allowing legislator to be appointed as cabinet secretary. Ballot title. MTR EXPIRES 03-15-2018
SJR65 (3-13-18) (Dahm) FS WDFA1.doc
5. SB1156 By Quinn of the Senate and Mulready of the House
Travel insurance; creating the Travel Insurance Act; establishing procedures. Effective date.
SB1156 (3-08-18) (Quinn-Brown) RT FA1.doc
6. SB1321 By Quinn of the Senate and Moore of the House
Motor vehicle insurance; expanding definition of uninsured motor vehicle; specifying time of payment of certain damages. Effective date.
SB1321 (3-13-18) (Quinn) FA1.doc
7. SB1490 By Quinn et al of the Senate and Lepak of the House
Memorial highway designations; designating the Robert B. Robison Memorial Highway. Effective date.
SB1490 (3-07-18) (Rosino) WDFA1.doc
SB1490 (3-13-18) (Quinn) FS FA2.doc
8. SB1333 By Bice of the Senate and McEntire of the House
Alcoholic beverages; modifying definitions; prohibiting sale of individual drink over certain size. Effective date.
SB1333 (3-13-18) (Bice) FA1.doc
SB1333 (3-14-18) ( Bice-Leewright) RT FA2.doc
9. SB1334 By Bice of the Senate and McEntire of the House
Alcoholic beverages; modifying requirements for employee training. Effective date.
SB1334 (3-14-18) (Bice) FS FA1.doc
10. SB1338 By Bice of the Senate and McEntire of the House
Alcoholic beverages; modifying requirements relating to Direct Wine Shipper Permits. Effective date.
11. SB1542 By Bice of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Alcoholic beverages; licensed beer distributor; removing requirement for certain operating conveyance. Effective date.
SB1542 (3-14-18) (Bice) FS FA1.doc
12. SB1570 By Bice of the Senate and Mulready of the House
Alcoholic beverages; modifying prohibitions relating to price discrimination. Effective date.
SB1570 (3-14-18) (Bice) FS FA1.doc
13. SB224 By Griffin of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Youthful offenders; requiring confidentiality of certain records; increasing age for certain offender status. Effective date.
SB224 (3-13-18) (Griffin) FS FA1.doc
14. SB1415 By Griffin of the Senate and Ownbey of the House
ADvantage Waiver Program; directing Department of Human Services to conduct certain survey.
SB1415 (3-13-18) (Griffin-David) RT WDFA1.doc
SB1415 (3-14-18) (Griffin-David) RT FA2.doc
SB1415 int fi.docx
15. SB1202 By Dahm of the Senate and Dunlap of the House
Higher education; directing the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education to adopt certain policy. Effective date.
SB1202 (3-13-18) (Dahm) FS FA1.doc
SB1202 (3-13-18) (Dahm-Stanislawski) RT FA2.doc
SB1202 int fi.docx
16. SB1086 By Rader of the Senate and Sears of the House
Income tax; limiting time period during which certain capital gains may be deducted. Effective date.
SB1086 (3-12-18) (Rader-David) RT FA1.doc
SB1086 CS FI.pdf
SB1086 INT FI.pdf
17. SB1369 By Kidd of the Senate and Jordan of the House
Cities and towns; clarifying language relating to police and fire arbitration. Effective date.
SB1369 fl fi.docx
18. SB1372 By Kidd of the Senate and Lawson of the House
State Medicaid program; extending billing cycle. Effective date.
SB1372 int fi.docx
19. SB1390 By Pederson of the Senate and Pfeiffer of the House
Counties and county officers; establishing authority to regulate outdoor burning. Effective date.
SB1390 (3-12-18) (Pederson-Dahm) RT FA1.doc
20. SB1016 By Shaw of the Senate and Jordan et al of the House
Public buildings; providing for display of national motto in certain public buildings. Effective date.
SB1016 int fi.docx
21. SB1020 By McCortney of the Senate and Thomsen of the House
Schools; modifying date by which children must turn certain age to attend certain grades. Effective date.
SB1020 int fi.docx
22. SB957 By Bergstrom of the Senate and West (Josh) of the House
Firearms; including places of worship in places with expectation of safety. Effective date.
SB957 (3-06-18) (Bergstrom) FS FA1.doc
SB957 (3-06-18) (Bergstrom-Fry) RT FA2.doc
SB957 int fi.docx
23. SB1566 By Bergstrom of the Senate and Frix of the House
Oklahoma historical sites; authorizing development of certain programs and materials; authorizing use of certain funding. Effective date.
SB1566 int fi.docx
24. SB1121 By Yen of the Senate and Osborn (Leslie) of the House
Oklahoma Health Care Authority Act; setting forth certain audit procedures. Effective date.
SB1121 (3-06-18) (Yen) WDFA1.doc
SB1121 (3-06-18) (Yen) FA2.doc
SB1121 (3-06-18) (Yen) RT FA3.doc
25. SB1353 By Yen of the Senate and Dunnington of the House
Assistant physicians; providing for licensure of assistant physicians. Effective date.
26. SB1120 By Yen of the Senate and Kannady of the House
Medical marijuana; regulating the use and sale of medical marijuana. Conditional effective date. MTR EXPIRES 03-15-2018
SB1120 (3-06-18) (Yen) FA1.doc
27. SB1435 By Sharp et al of the Senate and Nollan of the House
Student discipline; allowing a school district to adopt alternative disciplinary actions. Effective date. Emergency.
SB1435 (3-12-18) (Sharp) FS FA1.doc
SB1435 int fi.docx
28. SB1249 By Dahm of the Senate and Mulready of the House
Workers' compensation; establishing procedures for Affidavit of Exempt Status. Effective date.
SB1249 int fi.docx
29. SB1273 By Leewright of the Senate and Hall of the House
Self-Service Storage Facility Lien Act; modifying procedures. Effective date.
30. SB1522 By Leewright of the Senate and ODonnell of the House
Appraisers; adding method of service for subpoenas and notices; modifying name of certain foundation. Effecive date.
31. SB1056 By Pugh of the Senate and Martinez of the House
Teachers' retirement; eliminating Tax-Sheltered Annuity Program; modifying disability allowance.
SB1056 INT AO.docx
32. SB1270 By Pugh of the Senate and Hilbert of the House
Agency budgeting; requiring all state agencies to submit certain justification acording to a certain schedule. Effective date.
SB1270 (3-14-18) (Pugh-David) RT FA1.doc
SB1270 (3-14-18) (Pugh) FA2.doc
33. SB1400 By Pugh of the Senate and Osburn (Mike) of the House
State government; consolidating the Department of Commerce and the Office of Lieutenant Governor. Effective date.
SB1400 (3-14-18) (Pugh-Dahm) RT FA1.doc
SB1400 (3-14-18) (Pugh) FA2.doc
34. SB1405 By Pugh of the Senate and Martinez of the House
State government; modifying provisions relating to the Tourism and Recreation Commission. Effective date.
SB1405 (3-14-18) (Pugh-Leewright) RT FA1.doc
35. SB1475 By Pugh of the Senate and Osburn (Mike) of the House
Labor; creating the Occupational Licensing Review Act; Oklahoma Sunset Law; membership purposes; travel reimbursement. Effective date.
SB1475 (3-14-18) (Pugh-Leewright-David) RT FA1.doc
SB1475 cs fi.docx
36. SB912 By Allen of the Senate and Taylor et al of the House
Size, Weight, and Load; exempting certain agricultural vehicles from certain requirements. Effective date.
SB912 (3-07-18) (Allen) FA1.doc
SB912 (3-07-18) (Allen-Jech-David) RT WDFA2.doc
37. SB1011 By Daniels et al of the Senate and Sears of the House
State agencies; allowing agencies to place moratorium on pass-through funding. Effective date.
SB1011 (3-12-18) (Brecheen) FS FA1.doc
SB1011 int fi.docx
38. SB1404 By Daniels et al of the Senate and Ritze of the House
State government; Executive Branch Reform Act; establishing limit on certain compensation. Effective date.
SB1404 (3-12-18) (Brecheen) FS FA1.doc
SB1404 int fi.doc
39. SB1581 By Floyd et al of the Senate and Osborn (Leslie) of the House
State employee benefits; modifying eligibility and procedures for leave bank; establishing paid parental leave. Effective date.
SB1581 (3-07-18) (Floyd-Brown-David) RT FA1.doc
SB1581 (3-12-18) (Floyd) FS FA2.doc
SB1581 (3-13-18) (Floyd) FA3.doc
SB1581 int fi.docx