1st Regular Session of the 57th Oklahoma Legislature
Senate Floor Agenda
Monday, February 18th, 2019
SESSION CONVENES AT 1:30PM
Pastor Tom Stanley, Central Christian Church, Enid, Senator Pederson
PSYCHOLOGIST OF THE DAY
Thomas J. Vaughn, Ph.D., ABPP, Norman, Senator Standridge
DOCTOR OF THE DAY
Jenny Boyer, MD, Tulsa, Senator Rader
NURSE OF THE DAY
Susan Dresser, RN MSN APRN-CNS CCRN, Edmond, Senator Pugh
1. SB75 By Simpson of the Senate and Townley of the House
Department of Rehabilitation Services; updating term. Effective date.
2. SB232 By Simpson et al of the Senate and Hardin (Tommy) et al of the House
Definitions and general provisions; designating Oklahoma as a Purple Heart State. Effective date.
3. SB358 By Simpson of the Senate and Hardin (Tommy) of the House
Soldiers and sailors; modifying requirements relating to the Oklahoma Veterans Registry. Effective date.
4. SB193 By Pemberton of the Senate and McBride of the House
Schools; accreditation standards; modifying circumstances under which penalties cannot be assessed. Effective date. Emergency.
5. SB235 By McCortney of the Senate and Johns of the House
Professions and occupations; private security and bail enforcer license; modifying licensure powers of the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training. Effective date.
6. SB772 By Pugh of the Senate and Baker of the House
Teacher retirement; updating references; deleting obsolete language; authorizing Board to hire actuarial firm. Effective date. Emergency.
SB772 INT AO.docx