1st Regular Session of the 57th Oklahoma Legislature
Senate Floor Agenda
Monday, April 22nd, 2019
SESSION CONVENES AT 1:30PM
Pastor Bill Terrell, Church on the Hill, Okeene, Senator Jech
PSYCHOLOGIST OF THE DAY
Dr. Johna Smasal, Tulsa, Senator Stanislawski
DOCTOR OF THE DAY
Lynn Myers, MD, Oklahoma City, President Pro Tempore Treat
NURSE OF THE DAY
Julia Profit Johnson, RN, Collinsville, Senator Dossett
1. HB2098 By ODonnell et al of the House and Thompson of the Senate
Motor license agents; enacting the 21st Century Motor Tag Agent Act; agent qualifications and requirements; restrictions; violations and penalties; fees.
HB2098 (4-17-19) (Thompson) RT FA1.doc
2. HB1022 By Bush et al of the House and Haste et al of the Senate
Children; creating the Task Force on Trauma-Informed Care; effective date.
HB1022 (4-15-19) (Haste) RT FA1.doc
HB1022 (4-15-19) (Haste) FA2.doc
3. HB1968 By Ford of the House and Haste of the Senate
Cities and towns; fire and police arbitration; bargaining; eliminating Public Employees Relations Board; effective date.
4. HB1060 By McEntire of the House and Quinn of the Senate
Insurance; Life and Health Guaranty Association Act; broadening applicability; effective date.
5. HB1114 By West (Kevin) of the House and Pederson of the Senate
Public buildings and public works; Public Competitive Building Act of 1974; modifying retainage on certain public contracts; effective date.
HB1114 (4-17-19) (Pederson) FA1.doc
HB1114 (4-17-19) (Pederson) FA2.doc
6. HB1208 By Newton of the House and Pederson of the Senate
Cemeteries; providing for method of burial space reversion; codification; effective date.
7. HB1217 By Sanders of the House and Standridge et al of the Senate
Motor vehicles; movement of manufactured homes; modifying allowable size and width; effective date.
8. HB1230 By McBride of the House and Weaver of the Senate
Education; requiring State Department of Education to list on its website certain information related to the Lindsey Nicole Henry Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program; effective date.
HB1230 (4-16-19) (Weaver) RT FA1.doc
HB1230 ENGR FI.doc
9. HB2126 By McDugle of the House and Weaver of the Senate
State government; State Bureau of Investigation; expanding powers and duties to include reviewing and monitoring complaints of excessive force by law enforcement officers; effective date.
HB2126 (4-15-19) (Weaver) FS WDFA1.doc
HB2126 (4-15-19) (Weaver) RT FA2.doc
HB2126 (4-17-19) (Weaver) FS FA3.doc
10. HB1393 By Dills of the House and Newhouse of the Senate
Prisons and reformatories; deeming certain Investigations Division staff as peace officers; effective date.
HB1393 (4-17-19) (Newhouse) RT FA1.doc
HB1393 ENGR FI.doc
11. HB2075 By Steagall et al of the House and Newhouse of the Senate
State government; authorizing the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs to contract for specified goods and services; effective date.
HB2075 ENGR FI.doc
12. HB1932 By Manger of the House and Shaw of the Senate
Public health and safety; specifying measurement in grams as well as ounces of marijuana product that a licensee may possess; effective date.
13. HB1995 By Nollan of the House and Shaw of the Senate
Counties and county offices; directing sheriff to keep recordings pursuant to video retention schedule; effective date.
14. HB2287 By Wright of the House and Shaw of the Senate
State government; removing salary requirement for deputy and division directors of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation; effective date.
HB2287 (4-03-19) (Shaw) RT FA1.doc
15. HB2051 By Sanders et al of the House and Murdock et al of the Senate
Public retirement systems; Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System; volunteers; effective date.
16. HB2091 By ODonnell of the House and Leewright et al of the Senate
Criminal procedure; Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board; increasing membership of the Board; effective date
17. HB2097 By ODonnell of the House and Allen of the Senate
Public health and safety; Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act; modifying definitions; modifying certain notice requirements; effective date.
18. HB2119 By Ortega of the House and Howard of the Senate
Cities and towns; initiative and referendum; specifying certain qualifying election; effective date.
19. HB2121 By Ortega of the House and Howard of the Senate
Unclaimed property; procedures; notice; abandoned property; effective date; emergency.
20. HB2334 By Roberts (Sean) of the House and Quinn of the Senate
Public health and safety; creating the Maternal Mortality Review Act; establishing the Maternal Mortality Review Committee; effective date.
HB2334 (4-15-19) (Quinn) FA1.doc
HB2334 (4-15-19) (Quinn) RT FA2.doc
HB2334 ENGR FI.doc
21. HB2364 By Kannady of the House and Daniels of the Senate
Crimes and punishments; modifying list of statutory references; effective date
22. HB2520 By West (Tammy) of the House and Pemberton of the Senate
Schools; updating statewide alternative education system and modifying alternative education funding calculation.
HB2520 (4-16-19) (Pemberton) RT FA1.doc
HB2520 ENGR FI.doc
23. HB2610 By Echols of the House and Smalley of the Senate
Children; child abuse examiners; directing the Commission on Children and Youth to promulgate rules for child abuse medical examiners.
HB2610 (4-15-19) (Smalley) RT FA1.doc
HB2610 ENGR FI.doc
Chapman, Adisha T., Ardmore, to the Board of Regents of Murray State College, to serve a seven-year term ending June 1, 2026, succeeding herself. (Education Committee) Motion to confirm made by Senator Frank Simpson.
Cornell, Paul, Tulsa, to the Board of Regents of the Tulsa Community College, to serve to a seven-year term ending June 30, 2026, succeeding himself. (Education Committee) Motion to confirm made by Senator Joe Newhouse.
Darby, Dana D., Altus, to the Board of Regents of Western Oklahoma State College, to serve a seven-year term ending March 24, 2026, succeeding herself. (Education Committee) Motion to confirm made by Senator Brent Howard.
Vernon, Rick K., Olustee, to the Board of Regents of Western Oklahoma State College, to serve an unexpired term ending March 24, 2020, succeeding Brent Howard. (Education Committee) Motion to confirm made by Senator Brent Howard.