- Second Meeting
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- After Session
- Room 419-C, State Capitol Building
- The following executive nominations are to be considered for approval:
- Timothy J. Gatz, El Reno, as Cabinet Secretary of Transportation, to serve at the pleasure of the Governor, a new position. (Paxton)
SB 250 By Bice of the Senate
- Special license plates; creating the Combat Action Badge Recipient license plate. Effective date.
SB 294 By Dossett of the Senate
- Motor vehicles; allowing for certain vehicles to not participate in federal identification system. Effective Date.
SB 338 By Standridge of the Senate and Conley of the House
- Memorial highways; designating the Lt. Heath Meyer Memorial Highway. Effective date.
SB 378 By Standridge of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1856)
- Motor vehicles; requiring certain report to be made available electronically. Effective date.
SB 610 By Bergstrom of the Senate and Frix of the House
- Motor vehicles; allowing certain requirement for commercial driver license testing. Effective date.
SB 687 By Allen of the Senate
- Motor vehicles; transferring certain duties from the Corporation Commission to the Department of Public Safety. Effective date. Emergency.
SB 691 By Allen of the Senate
- Vehicle weight and load; clarifying weight load and penalties for certain overweight vehicles. Effective date. Emergency.
SB 824 By David of the Senate
- State Highways; providing for certain economic impact study before highway projects proceed. Effective date. Emergency.
- Other Business.
Meeting Related Materials