- First Meeting
- Monday, February 11, 2019
- Room 419-C, State Capitol Building
- Certified Nonfiscal Retirement and Insurance
SB 500 By Quinn of the Senate
- Insurance; requiring insurer to allow insured to designate beneficiary for certain funds. Effective date.
SB 508 By Newhouse of the Senate
- Insurance; requiring health insurers to respond to certain appeals of denied claims. Effective date.
SB 704 By Smalley of the Senate
- Insurance; requiring certain coverage for living organ donors; requiring Insurance Commissioner to promulgate rules. Effective date.
SB 772 By Pugh of the Senate
- Teacher retirement; updating references; deleting obsolete language; authorizing Board to hire actuarial firm. Effective date. Emergency.
SB 889 By Montgomery of the Senate
- Oklahoma State Employees Retirement System; modifying sum deposited into certain state employee retirement plan funds. Effective date.
- Certified Fiscal Retirement
- Pursuant to subsection B of Section 3107 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Pension Legislation Actuarial Analysis Act, a vote shall be taken to determine whether or not to send the certified fiscal agenda items to the Legislative Actuary for an actuarial investigation.
- Other Business.
Meeting Related Materials