- First Meeting
- Thursday, May 16, 2019
- 3:00 p.m.
- Room 535, State Capitol Building
SB 310 By Simpson et al of the Senate and Miller et al of the House
- Sales tax; modifying exemption related to specified military disability; increasing exemption for certain dependent. Effective date.
HB 1849 By Lepak of the House and Jech of the Senate
- Elections; compensation of precinct officials; modifying compensation amounts; effective date.
HB 2303 By Tadlock et al of the House and Bullard of the Senate
- Revenue and taxation; sales tax exemption for forestry equipment; effective date.
HB 2355 By Caldwell (Chad) of the House and David of the Senate
- Motor vehicle sales; definition; adjustment to exemption from sales tax on motor vehicle sales; excise tax on certain vehicles in lieu of sales and use taxes.
- Other Business.
Meeting Related Materials